Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend News

Above - my 5 year old taking random pics!

Friday night was a HOOT - celebrated my wonderful revenue at work (yes I am in sales/customer service for a HUGE court reporting agency). My revenue is the highest ever and that means CHA CHING for commission.



So on to the HOOT part - we went to our fave Mexican spot, where the margarita's are HUGE and very, very strong. I had very little to eat all day and started on one with some chips before dinner came. By the time dinner came I was feeling toasty. By the time I ate my dinner, I had sucked down the whole margarita and was totally smashed! I loved it, I never get smashed let alone off ONE drink!!



I love 'rita's and wine and occasionally a foreign beer but we are talking maybe a couple times a month and never enough to do anything.



However......the next morning my head was pounding!! YEOUCH!! But, by about 8 or 9 am after some water and some good headache stuff, I was right as rain.



We went too the mall and i got a sweet deal on some SPYDER ski pants. Original $150.00 - down to 99.99 with 40% off of that!! The clerk even said this is a HOT deal for SPYDER. Ok dude if you say so, I have never heard of the brand. We are taking a ski trip to crested butte in march with 2 other families.



Then - Saturday night more celebrating with some friends - Seafood, drinks and great conversation. Perfect night.



Sunday - lounging, laundry and golden globes.........OH and the best part 150 pages of Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. GOD I LOVE THOSE BOOKS!!




7 comments:

  1. Trust me, you got a killer deal on the pants. Spyder makes great stuff and usually waaaay to spendy for my budget. So rejoice in your shopping serendipity.

    I'm jonesing for a ski trip baaaad. I didn't get a chance to go at all last year so the fever is upon me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no we hang out in the lodge and drink occasionally venturing outside to throw snowballs at people. - hence the ski pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh friends, family and good books! and then you get to blog about it... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo. I heart books :) I heart good drinks. And Snow balls too :)

    Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your five year old uses a digital camera? Gee, wouldn't that be interesting if junior busted into the MBR at a most private moment with the camera shutter blasting off round after round of pictures. Will you post them here? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, sorry I haven't been around lately, between being sick then busy I haven't had much time.

    Sounds like a good weekend you had!

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete