Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random thoughts........

My ticket to San Diego is booked, got a sweet deal on Southwest. Not my $$ but a great deal.

I am so excited to see all my friends and work friends, yet sad because there have been A lot of changes since I left. Some serious downsizing. IT SUCKS.

Just found out this AM that 3 of my favorite boys from the old office are GONE, laid off!

My big kid has a Trumpet competition coming up! He practices constantly...4 months ago he sounded like a sick moose or something. He is awesome now.

I realized recently that in a few weeks we have to get serious about house hunting...WOW

People in my corporate office are really stupid, don't get me started.

A girlfriend of mine illustrated a book and it ROCKS. Childrens book and it is about having 2 daddies. I hope her and her friend get it published. Controversial or just reality at this point?

I still miss my house in Indiana, it's been 4 years or will be on the 25th.

DAMN - that just brought on a whole new list of random thoughts.

But until next time........

6 comments:

  1. Hee hee. Offices everywhere always have a couple of stupid ppl. Unavoidable.

    Cheers Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a trip to lift one's spirits! I wish I could tag along!

    Let us know about the almighty trumpet competition! Woooooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fun trip to California.....I suppose you son is going to "solo and ensemble" competition....Here's hoping that he does well.

    ReplyDelete