Thursday, January 15, 2009

TOO BUSY TO POST


  • less than 4 days I will be in Sunny San Diego

  • I have a stuffy nose

  • a friend is in the hospital with about a billion different issues - guess that is what happns when you are 80.

  • it's cold here - barely 30

  • my coffee is yumm yumm - add some ground cinnamon on top of your coffee grounds, right in the filter. So much better than plain coffee.

  • work is BUSY BUSY.

  • leaving you with this..................................

Wish I was on this swing instead of at my desk.

4 comments:

  1. I don't drink coffee but if you have some hot chocolate or hot tea around I would be more than happy to come sit and make sure that swing behaves while you are away. LOL!

    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I want to be on that porch swing too! It's colder than hell here. Blah! Wish I was there. Wish I was going to San Diego with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip, Beautiful! I'm sure SD has missed you. XoX

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy the california sunshine ( or rain)
    God bless you, and your journey

    ReplyDelete