Monday, January 5, 2009

I survived

The weekend turned out better than thought it would even with my friend flaking on our plans for Sunday........not even going there.

Saturday turned out great. We went to McDonalds for lunch (this is huge in the eyes of a 5 year old) and did grocery shopping and then spent the afternoon and evening at the neighbors. The boys and little girl of her friend played the night away while we sat in the kitchen drinking wine, munching on snacks and laughing our heads off about stupid stuff in our lives.

Sunday was cleaning, whining, laundry, whining and the park and more whining. Why is whining in there? BECAUSE EVERY THING OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS A WHINE. I have finally stated that I do not understand WHINE, talk normal. He does briefly.

The park was fun. It was only 40 something so we bundled up and walked. Played on the equipment and slides. Downside - getting shocked on those damn acrylic or plastic slides, down the slide and at the bottom when i landed through my shoes for crying out loud!! I have more static electricity in me than anyone else I know. DAMN THAT HURTS.

On the way home we took the long way and I gathered small sticks for the fireplace. Older son got home about 3ish and I noticed that little guys behavior was a bit worse with him home.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Today I am back to work and looking at freezing rain out my window, YUCK. Bright side......in about 2 weeks I go to San Diego for work!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Did my comment post?

    Where'd it go?

    Anywho- Cheers to a great week, Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got home safely. Freezing rain is the pits. Snowing here instead, and very very cold, temperatures are falling into the low single digits tonight.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good weekend for the two of you. What did the hunters bring home??? i am hoping it is pheasant....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working in San Diego, if you can stand the traffic, will be soooo very fun. It's a great place. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete